Sweet Potato Casserole
Write a review
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes, mashed
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tbsp. margarine or butter, melted, divided use
- 1 cup Terra Verde Foods’ Apricot Preserves
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tbsp. brown sugar, divided use
- 1 tbsp. orange juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tbsp. flour
- Lightly grease the Crock-Pot Slow Cooker.
- In a large bowl, mix the sweet potatoes, 1/3 cup margarine, Terra Verde Foods’ Apricot Preserves and 2 tbsp. brown sugar. Beat in the orange juice, eggs and milk. Transfer to the stoneware.
- Combine pecans, remaining 1/3 cup brown sugar, flour and the remaining 2 tbsp. margarine and spread over the potatoes.
- Cover and cook on High for 3 to 4 hours.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/