Suggested Usages - Maple Piper Nigrum™
Write a review
- Terra Verde Foods - Maple Piper Nigrum™
- Always let Maple Piper Nigrum rest 10 to 15 minutes before you cook your foods. The maple melts and caramelizes on your foods. Start out with a little to gage your heat level. It can get hot. I did baked apples with it and filled the cored hole plus sprinkling it on top. It was so hot I could not eat it!! A little goes a long way.
- Try it on cedar planked salmon, popcorn, chicken, bacon, any pork products, salads, eggs, fruit, and spinach salads with fruit (strawberries), avocado & grapefruit salad, Cole slaw.
- I mix it with TVF’s Plum Chipotle. It ups the flavor a notch. I call it my “Texas BBQ” sauce.
- It is great as a garnish on butternut squash, pumpkin or acorn squash soup or just baked. I slice apples, pears, oranges or grapefruit, put on a plate, and sprinkle with MPN, let rest for 10 minutes and microwave for 1 minute. It comes out just like baked fruit. Serve with as a side with any meat or I like it on my peanut butter sandwiches.
- I like it on Popcorn. Better than Kettle Corn.
- Try it and find your favorite way of using it. I learn new and different ways from my customers all of the time. Enjoy!!
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/