Suggested Usages - Lavender Pepper
Write a review
- Terra Verde Foods Lavender Pepper
- We have not found anything that the Lavender Pepper has been put on or added to that the flavor was not
- improved. Start out with a little and then add more if desired. We suggest you let the Lavender pepper rest, add
- before cooking, about 10 to 15 minutes. This allows the sea salt to melt, transferring the flavors into what you put
- it on.
- Lavender Pepper can be used on any fish, meat, poultry, pork, lamb or wild game.
- Add lemon juice and Lavender Pepper to your salads, baked potatoes, steamed or grilled vegetables. You do not
- need oil or butter. The flavor is great!
- Roll your favorite goat or soft cheese in Lavender Pepper to encrust the cheese and serve with crackers or toast.
- Make an open face sandwich by spreading goat or a soft cheese (really, any cheese works) on your bread. add a
- slice of tomato, sprinkle Lavender Pepper on it and heat under the broiler. Yum!!!! And easy!!!
- Add to your extra virgin olive oil when you dip your fresh bread in it.
- Great sprinkled on fresh tomato sandwiches or just tomatoes.
- Fresh slices of cucumbers with Lavender Pepper go great together as a snack.
- Great on with our Tomato Basil Garlic Sauce and Craig’s Dressing.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/