Suggested Usages - Capsaicin Sensation
Write a review
- Capsaicin Sensation
- Capsaicin Sensation™ is a jalapeno based marinade. Marinate fish, meat, pork, lamb, poultry or wild game in it. Use it as a rub or a marinade.
- Make an imitation pesto using your favorite greens (Kale, Swiss Chard, Cilantro, Parsley, Beet Greens, Chervil, Celery Leaves, Dandelion, Escarole) or a mixture of, fresh lime juice and Capsaicin Sensation. Place in a blender or food processor and puree. Add Lavender Pepper™, if you like. Use as a sauce over any fish, meat, poultry or tofu. Great as a dipping sauce for your fresh vegetables. Salad dressing with a kick. Use as a sauce for pasta or pasta salads. Dresses up you sandwich; add to mayonnaise, if you wish.
- Marinate shrimp in Capsaicin Sensation™, wrap with bacon and skewer for the grill. Be sure you soak you wooden skewers in water before you start, so they won’t burn on the grill. I start soaking the skewers and marinate the shrimp at the same time, so I don’t forget!!
- Use as a finishing sauce in your favorite stir fry. Add a little to give your stir fry a touch of sweet heat.
- Add equal amounts of Capsaicin Sensation™ and your favorite peanut butter for a peanut sauce. Use it as a salad dressing on an Asian salad. It is also a great peanut sauce or glaze for pork or chicken. Dip your lettuce wraps, egg rolls and Spring rolls in it.
- Add Apricot Preserves or Plum Preserves and equal amounts of Capsaicin Sensation™ for dipping sauces for wraps, egg or Spring rolls, fresh vegetables, meats, poultry or fish. Use as a sauce for fish tacos. Glaze your pork tenderloin or chicken with it. If you grill it, be sure to grill it on indirect heat so it won’t burn.
- Add it to mayonnaise or mustard for an added ZIP.
- Use it on sweet potato fries or with baked sweet potatoes.
- Put it on rice or noodles with a little soy sauce.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/