Spicy Cranberry Cherry Scones
Write a review
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Tbs. Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter cut into one inch squares and chilled
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs-one lightly beaten, one for an egg wash
- 1/2 cup Terra Verde Foods Spicy Cranberry Cherry Relish™
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl, add butter and cut into flour with a pastry knife or fingers. Mix until a coarse meal is formed, then add milk and egg. Fold batter until incorporated. Add Spicy Cranberry Cherry Relish™ and fold into the batter. Place on a lightly floured surface and roll the scone dough until it is a half inch thick. Cut into triangles and place on a greased baking sheet, leaving about an inch between them. Gently beat one egg and brush each scone, and lightly coat with sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/