Salmon with Blood Orange Marmalade/Cranberry Cherry Glaze
Write a review
- 4 Salmon Fillets
- 3 Tbs. Terra Verde Farm Spicy Cranberry Relish
- 3 Tbs. Terra Verde Farms Blood Orange Marmalade
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. Butter
- 1/3 Cup Chicken or Fish Stock
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Salmon can be made using only TVF Blood Orange Marmalade or TVF Spicy Cranberry Cherry Relish, simply double the amount of marmalade or relish used.
- Blend TVF Spicy Cranberry Cherry Relish and Blood Orange Marmalade together. Heat sauté pan to Med Hot, add olive oil to pan, sear salmon on one side 2 minutes, and sprinkle with salt and pepper, turn. Add ¼ of Spicy Cranberry Cherry/Blood Orange Marmalade mixture cover and cook an additional 2-3 minutes. Add stock and butter increase to high to reduce by 1/3; serve immediately.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/