Ricotta Stuffed Puff Pastry
Ricotta Stuffed Puff Pastry with Blackberry Lavender Sauce™
Write a review
- 1 Package Frozen Puff Pastry
- 1 Cup Ricotta (Whole Milk or Part Skimmed)
- ¾ Tbs. Chopped Mint
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Fresh Fruit (Peaches, Berries, Apricots) Defrosted frozen fruit may be substituted
- ½ Cup Terra Verde Foods Blackberry Lavender Sauce™
- Dark Chocolate
- Defrost Puff pastry cut to desired portion size and bake pursuant to instructions on package.
- Combine Ricotta, mint and honey in small bowl. Fill cooled pasty shells with ricotta mixture and ¼ Cup Fruit, plate and spoon Blackberry Lavender Sauce around and over filled pastry. Shave dark chocolate over filled pastry.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/