Ricotta Stuffed Puff Pastry with Blackberry Lavender Sauce
Write a review
- 1 Package Frozen Puff Pastry
- 1 Cup Ricotta (Whole Milk or Part Skimmed)
- ¾ Tbs. Chopped Mint
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 Cup Terra Verde Farms Vanilla Peaches, Brandied Peaches
- or Peach Semillon
- ½ Cup Terra Verde Farms Blackberry Lavender Sauce
- Dark Chocolate
- Defrost Puff pastry cut to desired portion size and bake pursuant to instructions on package.
- Combine Ricotta, mint and honey in small bowl. Fill cooled pasty shells with ricotta mixture and one or two slices of peaches, plate and spoon Blackberry Lavender Sauce around and over filled pastry. Shave dark chocolate over filled pastry.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/