Pork Terderloin with Balsamic Spicy Cranberry Cherry Sauce
Write a review
- 1 8- to 10-ounce Pork Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Butter
- ½ Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1/3 cup Terra Verde Foods Spicy Cranberry-Cherry Relish ™
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter and Olive oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Sear pork on all sides, about 2 minutes. Place skillet with pork in oven. Roast pork until thermometer inserted into center registers 155°F, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and rosemary; sauté until onion softens, about 3 minutes. Add broth, Spicy Cranberry-Cherry Relish™ and vinegar and whisk until Spicy Cranberry-Cherry Relish, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer pork to work surface let rest for 10 minutes. Scrape any juices from large skillet into cranberry mixture. Boil until sauce has reduced enough to coat spoon thickly, about 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Slice pork and serve with sauce.
- Serve with roasted winter squash, green beans with orange zest and corn muffins or Johnnycakes.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/