Pork Tenderloin with Spicy O’s™ and Green Onions
Write a review
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- 1 Recipe of TVF Basic Marinade
- 3 Tbs. Terra Verde Foods Spicy O’s™
- 1 Bunch Green Onions root ends trimmed
- Kosher Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Remove silver skin from pork. Marinate tenderloins for 2-4 hours in basic marinade. Remove from refrigerator and bring to room temperature, butterfly tenderloins. Place on broiling plan and broil 4-5 inches from heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn tenderloins over, place 2-3 green onions on each with 1 ½ Tbs. Terra Verde Foods Spicy O’s™ then return to broiler for another 2-3 minutes. Remove to warm platter, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Sliced diagonally and plate. Serve with rice pilaf, fresh green beans and additional Spicy O’s™. Leftovers make great wraps or sandwiches.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/