Grilled Venison With Blackberry Lavender Sauce™
Write a review
- 1 ½ Lb. Venison Backstrap, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 Large Clove Garlic Minced
- ¾ Cup Terra Verde Farms Blackberry Lavender Sauce ™
- 1 Tbs. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Mint
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Thyme
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1. Start a charcoal or wood fire or heat a gas grill or broiler. The fire should not be too hot, but the rack should be fairly close to the heat source, at a distance of 4 inches or less.
- 2. Combine all ingredients in bowl large enough to venison, let the meat marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hour or more (it’s better over night).
- 3. Grill or broil the venison very quickly; it should take no more than 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- 4. Just prior to removing from grill, brush the meat with additional Terra Verde Farms Blackberry Lavender Sauce™. Serve with additional sauce.
- May be served hot or at room temperature.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/