Write a review
- 12-16 large whole cloves of garlic, plus 3 minced
- 2 Lbs Jumbo or Large Shrimp
- ¼ Cup olive oil
- ½ Cup Terra Verde Foods Tomato Basil Garlic Sauce
- 1 Cup Terra Verde Foods Peach Tomato Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbs. Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbs. Fresh Chopped Basil or ½ Tsp. Dried Basil
- ½ Tsp. Salt
- Drop whole cloves of garlic in pan of boiling water, blanch for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Peel and de-vein shrimp. Combine remaining ingredients in blender, process to emulsify. Pour marinade over shrimp, toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate 30-60 minutes, tossing once or twice.
- Prepare grill. Remove shrimp from marinade. Thread shrimp and garlic cloves alternately in wooden skewers. Grill shrimp on rack 4-6 inches above coals, turning them frequently and brushing with the marinade remaining the bowl until shrimp are pink (6-8 minutes). Do not over cook.
- Serve with crisp white wine.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/