BASIC GRILLED OR BROILED CHICKEN CUTLETS
With Terra Verde Farms Blackberry Lavender Sauce™, Peach Pear Apple Ginger Hot Sauce or Plum Chipotle Sauce™
Write a review
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken cutlets (2 whole breasts), 1 to 1 1/2 pounds, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Large Clove Garlic Minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Mint
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Thyme
- Terra Verde Foods Blackberry Lavender Sauce™, Peach Pear Apple Hot Sauce or Plumb-Chipotle Sauce™
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Start a charcoal or wood fire or heat a gas grill or broiler. The fire should not be too hot, but the rack should be fairly close to the heat source, at a distance of 4 inches or less. If necessary, you can pound the chicken slices lightly between two pieces of waxed paper so that they are of uniform thickness.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl large enough to hold chicken breast, Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour or more.
- Grill or broil the chicken very quickly; it should take no more than 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Last 5 minute on grill brush both sides with Terra Verde Foods Blackberry Lavender Sauce, Peach-Tomato Hot Sauce, Peach Pear Apple Hot Sauce or Plumb-Chipotle Sauce. Serve with additional sauce.
- May be served hot or at room temperature.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/