Apricot Preserves, Lemon and Parmesan Crusted Salmon
Write a review
- 1 (1 1/4-pound) salmon fillet
- 3 tablespoons of Terra Verde Foods’ Apricot Preserves.
- 3 tablespoons of Terra Verde Foods’ Capsaicin Sensation™ (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup fresh white bread crumbs (about 1 slice bread)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray shallow baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towel. Place salmon, skin side down, in pan. Mix until blended 2 tablespoons of Terra Verde Foods Apricot Preserves (Optional: 2 tablespoons Terra Verde Foods’ Capsaicin Sensation) and 1 tablespoon of the butter. Brush that mixture lightly on the fillet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese, onions, lemon peel and thyme in small bowl. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon Terra Verde Farm’s Apricot Preserves (Optional: 1 tablespoon Terra Verde Foods’ Capsaicin Sensation™), 1 tablespoon butter. Press bread crumb mixture evenly on salmon.
- Bake uncovered 15 to 25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Serve immediately.
Terra Verde Foods http://terraverdefoods.net/